We have submitted one of our methods, Aloe Polysaccharides by O-Acetyl to AOAC
Custom Analytics is exhibiting at Suppliers’ Day 17 in Long Beach, CA on October 25-26. Charles Metcalfe will be representing our company at Booth 155. If you have any questions or would like to send some clients our way send us a message or give us a call and let us know. Have a great day!
We are pleased to announce that we have a new addition to our equipment…our new Agilent GC-MS. We now have maximized performance with its High Efficiency Ion Source and improved sensitivity. Feel free to contact us for more information on analytes requiring GC-MS and see what we can do for you!
Representing Custom Analytics, our President, Charles Metcalfe will be attending Supply Side in Las Vegas from 9/25-9/29/2017
Custom Analytics will be attending the following Shows:
- CosmoPro, 2016 July 24-25 Las Vegas NV
- SupplySide West 2016 October 4-8 Las Vegas NV
- Suppliers Day 2017 Edison, NJ
Custom Analytics is currently involved with the following projects:
- The working group to define test parameters for the “Quantitation of Aloe Polysaccharides”
- The expert review panel to review methods for “Quantitation of Aloin in Aloe Vera Products”
- The expert review panel to review methods for “Quantitation of Mitragyinine in Kratom Products”
Custom Analytics Just created and validated a method for analyzing Sulfur by LC