We have submitted one of our methods, Aloe Polysaccharides by O-Acetyl to AOAC
Charles Metcalfe will be a member of the AOAC review panel in Rockville, MD held on 12/13/17
Custom Analytics is exhibiting at Suppliers’ Day 17 in Long Beach, CA on October 25-26. Charles Metcalfe will be representing our company at Booth 155. If you have any questions or would like to send some clients our way send us a message or give us a call and let us know. Have a great day!
We are pleased to announce that we have a new addition to our equipment…our new Agilent GC-MS. We now have maximized performance with its High Efficiency Ion Source and improved sensitivity. Feel free to contact us for more information on analytes requiring GC-MS and see what we can do for you!
Representing Custom Analytics, our President, Charles Metcalfe will be attending Supply Side in Las Vegas from 9/25-9/29/2017
We are excited to announce that we have just brought our Aquity QDa Mass Detector online!! Working in synergy with optical detection the QDa will minimize risk of coelutions of sample components for reliable, flexible mass detection. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Charles Metcalfe participated in the AOAC Expert Review Panel (ERP) to review methods for “Analysis of Aloin A and B in Aloe Vera Raw Materials and Finished Products”
The method submitted by Herablife was selected for First Action Status. The process for First Action Methods is shown below.
Official First Action Method
- ERPs continue to monitor for two years, until method is either advanced or removed from system (period is extendable for active data collection)
- ERP recommends Final Action to OMB (Official Methods Board)
- OMB grants Final Action status
Custom Analytics will be attending the following Shows:
- CosmoPro, 2016 July 24-25 Las Vegas NV
- SupplySide West 2016 October 4-8 Las Vegas NV
- Suppliers Day 2017 Edison, NJ
Custom Analytics is currently involved with the following projects:
- The working group to define test parameters for the “Quantitation of Aloe Polysaccharides”
- The expert review panel to review methods for “Quantitation of Aloin in Aloe Vera Products”
- The expert review panel to review methods for “Quantitation of Mitragyinine in Kratom Products”
Custom Analytics Just created and validated a method for analyzing Sulfur by LC